Do you have small kids that are in love with scooters? Are you planning to buy one but you do not understand some of the critical features that you should consider? Read this post to the end to learn more on the best electric scooters for kids.
New Edition: 7 Newly Selected Products (May 2019) By Our Experts
1) Ancheer Folding Electric Scooter: The Ancheer folding electric scooter is an attractive and powerful electric scooter, that is quite ideal for kids. The scooter comes in a lightweight but with strong construction, that makes it durable and easy for the kids to handle. The scooter has impressive top speed and range. The top speed of 12 mph is quite safe for little kids. It can ride for over 12 miles on a single charge.
The electric scooter is fitted with a 350 watts high-speed motor. It also has a 36V battery, which takes only 3 hours to fully charge. The scooter also boasts of some of the latest technological features. It is Bluetooth enabled and can be controlled from an app. The app controls aspects such as cruise speed, mile and time, and locking the motor.
The scooter’s foldable design makes it ideal for people with limited space as well. You can easily fold it and store it in a safe place. The bike has an aluminum alloy build, and it has a smooth finish that makes it aesthetically appealing.
2) E-Two Eco-Model Electric Scooter: The E-tow Eco-Model is yet another very impressive electric scooter for little kids. This scooter is designed to ensure the optimal safety of kid riders. It has moderate top speed and a long range. The scooter also comes in a lightweight and foldable design, that ensures it is easy to handle even when it is not being ridden.
The bike is safe and fun for kids to ride. After folding it, it is 11 inches long and you can easily carry it on your travel, or store it under desks. The bike has a top speed of 16 mph, which is relatively fast but safe enough for the kids. It is powered by a 24V battery that takes less than 2 hours to completely charge.
The scooter has strong and tough airless tires that ensure it has a strong grip on the road. The bike also comes with an impressive LED control screen, that is ideally the command center for most of the scooter’s controls.
3) Burromax TT250 Electric Motorcycle: The Burromax TT250 is a complete motorcycle that is designed to kid’s dirt racing. This electric scooter is made for rough terrain and difficult weather. It is s durable and powerful little motorcycle. The scooter is also optimized towards the safety of kid riders. It has a top speed of 14 mph, which is relatively fast, but very safe.
The scooter is strongly built as well. It features a main frame made of welded tube steel. It also has a full suspension design and a heavy-duty footrest that is very strong. The scooter is powered by a 24V battery. The battery drives a 250-watt chain driven motor. The battery takes up to 8 hours to fully charge.
The scooter can carry a maximum weight of 250lbs. It comes with all the necessary maintenance tools as well. The tools will help you with assembling the bike when it arrives, and making adjustments whenever necessary.
4) Cho Smart Electric Scooter: The Cho Smart electric scooter is indeed a smart bike. The bike comes with the best of new technology, which makes it exciting and safe for kids to ride. It is a foldable electric scooter that is easy to handle and store, while it is not being ridden. It is an ideal bike for your kid if you do not have much space for it at your home.
The scooter is also impressively adjustable. Its height and handlebars are easily adjustable, making it an ideal bike for children of different ages. The bike has a top speed of 3 mph. While the speed is very low, it is safe enough for children as young as 3 years. Also, it is designed to be a fun bike for little kids to ride around, and not for racing. The bike can run continuously for up to 50 minutes on a single charge. It can also effortlessly scale a 5-degree incline.
5) Burromax TT350R Electric Motorcycle: The Burromax TT350R is yet another impressive racing bike for kids. It is a powerful dirt bike that is designed for the ultimate competition, while still ensuring the kids are perfectly safe. The bike features a very smooth acceleration and variable throttle control. It has a welded tubular steel frame that is very strong and long-lasting. The frame has a smooth finish that gives it a nice aesthetic appeal as well.
The Burromax TT350R has a top speed of 17 mph. That’s an impressive speed that can help you kid emerge victorious on the racing track. The motorcycle is powered by a 24V battery, that drives a 350-watt chain-driven motor. The battery takes up to 8 hours to fully charge.
The scooter will carry up to 250lbs of weight, and will easily scale steep slopes. The scooter has no-emission and requires very little maintenance. It rides incredibly smooth, and makes very little noise even while in full throttle.
6) Nanrobot D4+ Electric Scooter: The Nanrobot D4+ is an impressive kid’s scooter from one of the best brands of scooters. Nanrobot has made a name for itself for producing quality electric scooters. The Nanrobot D4+ is foldable and easy to handle as well. The Nanrobot D4+ is an incredibly powerful electric scooter. It also delivers impressive top speed and range.
The Nanrobot D4+ DOES UP TO 40 mph and has a range of 45 miles. Kids from the age of 5 with certainly find this scooter quite thrilling. It is a street legal scooter that can be used for commute. The long range will allow your kids to commute to school and back on the scooter. This powerful scooter will scale a 30-degree incline effortlessly. It can also handle a maximum load of up to 330lbs. Its majestic 10’’ pneumatic tires give it a serious look, as well as ensuring it has a strong grip on the road.
7) Rosso Motors Kids Quad Scooter: The Rosso Motors quad bike is not your ordinary kid’s scooter. It is a strong quad bike that is designed to be safe enough for kids to ride. It will safely give your kids the same thrill that you get while riding a quad bike. This scooter comes with a fierce and domineering look and has a disc brake system that ensures optimum safety for your kids.
The scooter can be ridden by kids between the ages of 3 and 8. It has an electric 3-speed transmission system, which has a speed governor. The scooter has a reverse gear as well. It comes with 10’’ inflatable tires that ensure it stays strong on the road. The scooter is powered by a 36V battery and has a 500-watt motor that delivers incredible power. The battery takes up to 6 hours to fully charge.
Best Electric Scooter for Kids 2019
The Razor Pocket Electric Scooter offers every kid, especially young girls, with an eye of fashion and a passion for fun. These types of scooters come with a set of wheels that make them be the perfect and hottest accessories on the market. If your kids are selective when it comes to colors, then the Razor Euro Electric Scooter got them covered. Most of these models come in different colors, and this makes them perfect when you are more into fashion. You can pick the right scooter that has your favorite color that matches with most of your clothing.
Make your move and cruise the side streets in style with the Razor Pocket Scooter. When buying it for your kids, make sure that you include other safety scooter accessories. They will help your kids scoot comfortably and enjoy their ride. Remember that the rider and the buyer of this accessory should be responsible for obeying all the regulations set aside regarding the use and riding of the scooter.
- Speeds up to 15miles per hour
- Ideal for anyone above the age of 12years
- 12” pneumatic tires that deliver a comfortable and smooth ride
- Chain-driven and single speed motor for a maximum power transfer
- High-quality and performance electric motor
- Scooter Weight: 35pounds
- Maximum Rider Weight: 150pound
- Battery Running Time: 10miles
- Price: From $300.11
When buying this type of a scooter, ensure that it has the safety scooting accessories for your kids.
The Razor E100 Electric scooter is a kid scooter that can make your kid comfortable and have fun riding on it. However, buying this scooter can be challenging for some parents due to the available sizes and types in various online stores. Many kids enjoy riding on this scooter because it has a quiet chain-driven motor that ensures a smooth ride. Using high-quality materials, Razor has mainly focused on offering comfortable riding, and that is why many people recommend their scooters. With the Razor E100, your kids will have an opportunity to have fun at a speed of up to 10mph.
The Razor E100 Electric Scooters offers a powerful and fun experience for kids for more than eight years. As a parent, make sure that you read all the available instructions before you give it to your kids. Make sure that you check and obey all the regulations that scooter riders need to follow when riding their e-bikes. When you gather all the required information from the manuals provided, you will now enjoy your riding anywhere within your region or town.
- Rechargeable battery system
- 8” pneumatic front tire that ensures a comfortable and smooth ride
- Hand-operated front brake
- Uses a straightforward kick-start motor
- Has a high-torque, chain-driven and ultra-quiet motor
- Hand twist-grip throttle
- Scooter Weight: 25pounds
- Maximum Rider Weight: 120pounds
- Battery Running Time: 40mins
- Product Dimensions: 33 by 16 by 8
- Price: From $ 164.04
The UberScoot is a very powerful scooter, with the top of the range features. The electric scooter has a powerful motor that delivers incredible speeds. It a great scooter for kids over the age of 8. Check out its great features below. It is the best electric scooters for commuting.
- The electric scooter has 10’’ pneumatic street tires
- It has a top speed of 24 mph
- It comes with a 1000-watt motor
- It has a 10-mile range
- The scooter has very high speeds
- It charges fast
- The pneumatic tires deliver ample traction
- The scooter can handle rough terrain comfortably
- It has a short battery life hence a short single charge range
The UberScoot is a powerful scooter with some of the best features you will find on a scooter. It is a great option for your teenage children. Don’t get it for very young children though. They may not be able to handle the high speed. It puts them at risk. The performance of the scooter is great though.
Are your kids new to scooting? Do you want them to learn how to scot? If yes then The Razor E125 gives you this opportunity. With this scooter, kids as from the age of eight can ride on this product. They are the perfect scooters that you can buy for your younger kids because they feature a powerful electric engine that can speed up to 10mph. It has a twist grip design that can attract any customer and kid out there. You can cruise around your neighborhood in style with the Razor E125 Electric Scooter. Kids can enjoy riding on this scooter based on the new advanced models.
If you have never tried scooting, use the Razor E125 Electric Scooter because it has simple features that kids can master quickly. When you are deciding to buy a scooter for your kid, make sure that you consider his or her preferences. By doing this, you will choose the right type of bike that they will enjoy riding. If you are buying a scooter for the first time, below are the features you should consider.
- Hand-operated front brake
- Uses a high-torque and a chain-driven motor
- Reaches a speed of up to 10miles per hour
- Rechargeable battery
- 8” pneumatic front tire
- Twist-grip throttle
- 12V batteries, scooter tools, and a charger
- Scooter Weight: 30pounds
- Maximum Rider Weight: 120pounds
- Product Dimensions: 34 by 16 by 8
- Battery Running Time: 40mins
- Price: From $ 182.15
It is a miniature electric scooter with a great performance. It comes with a wide deck and has moderate speed. The scooter has other incredible features too.
- The scooter is fitted with a chain-driven motor
- It delivers a top speed of 12 mph
- It comes with a 24V rechargeable battery
- The scooter has 8’’ pneumatic tires.
- It is quite easy to operate
- The scooter has a very robust build
- It works well in rough terrains
- The scooter has a short battery life
The Razor E200 electric scooter is a fantastic option for your kids. The scooter comes with a moderate speed and a good range. It performs great in rough terrain too. It will certainly be very resourceful for you little children. It strikes a good balance between safety and performance.
Kids can now scoot around town and within the streets of your neighborhood with this powerful and cool red hot Razor Electric Scooter. These Razor models are different based on the fact that Razor produces a lot of different types that are available at various stores and the market. But, this one can suit your kid because it has a larger frame and deck. When talking of safety matters, you should never worry because The Razor E300 comes with a hand-operated rear brake. With this type of a braking system, your kid can apply them in case of an emergency issue, and this might prevent him or her from getting severe injuries.
If you have decided that the Razor E300 Electric Scooter will suit your child, take your time to check on the available features. Make sure that they suit your kid’s scooting needs. Kids should not ride on a scooter that reaches up to 20mph. It might be dangerous for them to control this speed. Therefore, ensure that you are always protected when you are making this decision. If you are buying this scooter for the first time, the following are the features that you should expect.
- 8” pneumatic tires that deliver a comfortable and smooth ride
- Retractable kickstand for on and off the go riders
- A twist-grip throttle that plays significant support for stopping power
- A high torque motor
- Speeds up to 15mph
- Super-sized frame and deck
- Maximum Rider Weight is 220pounds
Razor Scooter E300S is yet another top of the range electric scooter. The scooter delivers one of the best performances you can find. It comes with a well-designed saddle too. Be careful not to hand it to very young children. They may not be able to handle the high performance.
- The electric scooter delivers a speed of 15 mph
- It charges for 12 hours
- It is fitted with 10’’ pneumatic tires
- It comes with a 24v seal battery system
The Razor E300S electric scooter is a stable and comfortable scooter. It is yet another great option for teenagers. They will love commuting to work or school on this scooter. It is a high-performance scooter that is ideal for adults too.
The Razor E325 Electric Kids Scooter is a fantastic e-bicycle that you can buy for your kids. With an extra-large deck frame, it will be comfortable for your kids to cruise around the neighborhood. However, when purchasing any product, there are some of the critical measures that you should employ for you to come up with the recommended purchasing decision. When investing in this type of a scooter, one of the vital things that you will be asked to know is the features that it possesses. When you understand the features you are dealing with; you can go ahead and order it from various online stores.
In most cases, the Razor E325 Electric Scooter comes in Black Silver color. With a twist-grip throttle and tricked out with variable-speed acceleration, this is the perfect type of an e-bike that can suit your kids. Also, if you want your kids to become professionals in scooting, make sure that you buy quality e-bicycles. By doing this, they will enhance their scooting skills. As a parent, avoid buying traditional scooters for your kids that will later lead to dirty riding.
- Powerful chain-driven and ultra-quiet motor
- Reaches a speed of up to 15mph
- A pair of extra-wide 10” pneumatic tires that offers a smooth and comfortable ride
- Rechargeable battery
- Product Dimensions: 42 by 16 by 40
- Battery Running Time 45mins
- Rider Age: 12 and above
The Power Core E90 is upping the ante for most of the electric scooters. Many parents are not recommending this model because it is now offering a ridiculous 80mins of a continuous ride. Also, if you want to maintain physical health for your kids, make sure that you consider going for the Power Core E90 Electric Scooter. Thanks to its innovative hub motor that offers maintenance-free and a more efficient ride. You will be held responsible for anything that will happen to your kid when riding on a scooter in various regions within your community. Therefore, when you are buying the bike, make sure that it comes with the safety scooting accessories.
The new Razor Core E90 comes in green color, and it is ideal for kids aged eight years and above. If your kid is below eight years, do not risk of buying this type of a scooter. Read and understand the manual guide before you start using this e-bike with your kid.
- Reaches a speed of up to 10mph
- Features a push-button throttle
- Uses a retractable kickstand
- No chain tensioned required
- 90 Watt hub motor
- Increased ride time
- Hand-operated front brake
- Rechargeable battery and a battery charger included
- Power Core Hub Technology and design
- Shipping Weight: 22pounds
- Maximum Rider Weight: 120lbs
- Price: From $144.00
By knowing the features and descriptions of each scooter, it will be easier for you to make the perfect informed purchasing decision. Avoid buying products with unique features that you do not know.