Razor is arguably the biggest brand in the electric scooters industry. It produces all ranges of electric scooters. Ranging from adult bikes to toddler bikes, you will certainly find something that’s good for your need in their range. Electric scooters have been around for quite a while. Razor electric scooter has revolutionized the scooters realm by introducing some of the most efficient and effective electric scooters. Razor electric scooters come in different designs and with different features. The best one for you depends on your specific requirements.
There are many types of Razor electric scooters available in the market. Getting the best Razor electric scooter might not be very straightforward. There are not many Razor electric scooter reviews available either. You might be wondering, what is the best Razor electric scooter? Wonder no more! We took our time to explore various Razor electric scooter to see how they compare against each other. This is a review of the various Razor electric scooters that we established work great. The review will highlight the respective features of the Razor electric scooters as well as their pros and cons.
The review aims at arming you with relevant information to help you make an informed choice next time you go shopping for a Razor electric scooter. You should be able to get the best Razor electric scooter for the money you have. The best electric scooter for you is not necessarily the best for the next person, depending on their needs. Shopping for the best electric scooter should no longer be such a daunting task. Tag along and let’s get you the best Razor electric scooter. Frist, below is a quick snippet of the various electric scooters featured in the review. The snipper offers a great quick comparison.
New Edition: 2 Newly Selected Products (May 2019) By Our Experts
1) Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike: The Razor MX350 is one of Razor’s masterpieces. It is an off-road moto-cross dirt bike that delivers super quiet but powerful performance. The scooter has a chain driven motor that is operated by a twist grip throttle control system. The scooter has large knobby tires and a hand-operated rear brake. The Razor MX350 is a fast and powerful racing electric bike.
The scooter delivers a top speed of up to 14 mph and can run for up to 30 minutes on one full charge. It has a strong steel construction that ensures it can comfortably handle rough roads and tough weather. The scooter can carry a maximum weight of 140lbs.
The scooter is powered by a 24 V lead-acid battery, which takes up to 3 hours to fully charge. It has a retractable kickstand that ensures it can easily support itself when its stationery. The large pneumatic knobby tires ensure it maintains a strong grip on the ground.
2) MX650 Dirt Rocket: The MX650 dirt rocket is yet another impressive racing scooter from Razor. The Razor MX650 is a new model, that features high performance and resilience. It is an ideal scooter for Motocross. This dirt rocket has a perfectly contoured frame. Its perfect geometry makes it swift and fast. It has dual suspension and delivers a speed of up to 17 miles per hour.
The scooter features a powerful 650-watt electric motor and has a top speed of up to 17 mph. It can be ridden for up to 40 minutes on a single charge. It is also equipped with 16’’ pneumatic knobby tires that ensure it has a strong grip on the roads. This high torque electric scooter is a great option for your racing-enthusiast kid.
The scooter is powered by a 36V lead acid battery that takes up to 8 hours to fully charge. The chain driven motor delivers a powerful, yet very quiet performance. It is a great bike for off-road conditions and tough weather.
Best Razor Electric Scooter 2019
- Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro – this electric scooter features a vintage design. It has a range of 10 miles and a top speed of 15 mph.
- Razor E300 Electric Scooter – this electric scooter features a top speed of 15 mph. It runs for 40 minutes on a single charge.
- Razor E325 Electric Scooter– this electric scooter features a 40 minutes runtime, and it comes with a top speed of 15 mph.
- Razor E200 Electric Scooter – this electric scooter features a top speed of 12 mph. It comes fitted with 8’’ pneumatic tires.
- Razor E125 Electric Scooter – this is a miniature electric scooter that features a top speed of 10 mph and 40 minutes runtime.
- Razor E100 Electric Scooter – this is yet another miniature moderate performance electric scooter that has a large deck. It features a top speed of 10 mph.
- Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter – this is a miniature electric scooter that has no chain systems hence maintenance free. It features a top speed of 10 mph.
The Razor Pocket Euro scooter is a miniature looking electric scooter with a vintage design. The electric scooter always comes with a very colorful design. This vintage design is what many people have become accustomed to. The scooter has a moderate performance and delivers a very smooth ride. It comes with a chain drive motor and is fitted with a well-padded saddle.
- The scooter has a single charge range of 10 miles
- It can hit a top speed of 15 mph
- It charges for up to 12 hours
- It comes with a chain driven motor
- The electric scooter has some great ergonomics
- It delivers an impressive top speed
- It is fitted with pneumatic tires that ensure adequate traction
- It has a storage compartment under the seat
- The scooter has a rather small range
The Razor Pocket Euro scooter is a small electric scooter, but it has a very impressive performance. Many people love this design. You will most probably love it too. It is one of the most popular Razor scooters you can get on the market. It is one of the best too. They are quite efficient. It is a great razor electric scooter with seat.
Next is a razor e300s seated electric scooter review. The Razor E300 electric scooter is yet another very impressive electric scooter from the Razor series. The scooter comes with some great features. It does not have a saddle but is fitted with a large stepping deck. It has an impressive top speed too. Its range is also good enough. A scooter is mainly a great option for kids use. You can get the razor electric scooter e300 best price at Amazon. Check out its great features below.
- The scooter can hit a top speed of 15 mph
- It comes with a chain driven motor
- It runs for 40 minutes on a single charge
- It is fitted with a twist grip throttle control
- The scooter boasts of a very durable construction
- It is fitted with 10’’ pneumatic tires that allow ample traction
- The scooter comes with retractable kickstands
- It comes with a wide stepping deck
- The scooter lacks a saddle
- It takes too long to charge
The Razor E300 electric scooter is one of the best scooters from Razor. It comes in a simple design, but it has an amazing performance. The scooter may not be the ultimate scooter, but it has very impressive deliverables. You will certainly love moving around with this scooter. The best razor electric scooter reviews have it as a top-rated scooter. It is the best electric razor scooter for adults.
We have yet another impressive Razor electric scooter, the Razor E325. It is yet another miniature but an incredible electric scooter. It delivers some of the best performances despite its small size. It has all the signature features of a great Razor electric scooter. It is a saddle-less scooter with a wide steeping deck and a myriad of other great features.
- The scooter delivers a top speed of 15 mph
- It comes with 10’’ pneumatic tires
- It is fitted with a hand twist throttle control system
- It has a 40 minutes runtime
- The scooter has a very strong build
- It delivers some impressive speed
- The large pneumatic tires allow a good road grip
- The scooter has ample stepping deck space
- The scooter charges way too slow. It can take up to 24 hours.
The Razor E325 electric scooter is yet another simply built electric scooter from Razor. The scooter glides quite smoothly and delivers a good speed. It is a great electric scooter for young lads. You will indeed love the deliverables offered by this scooter. It is a budget scooter too. You could go for it if you are on a compressed budget.
The Razor E200 is yet another top-rated electric scooter. It is yet another miniature scooter with an incredible performance. The scooter boasts of a wide deck and moderate top speed. It is an ideal scooter for your young kids. It has a string of other impressive features. It has some of the best features Razor has on offer. Check them out below.
- Its motor is chain-driven
- It is fitted with a 24V Seal battery system
- The bike has a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour
- It comes with 8-inch tires
- It is light, therefore, carrying and storing it is easy
- The scooter provides good results during execution
- It has a steel frame that is durable
- Assembling it is easy
- It is not suited for all terrains
- It is not as fast as compared to other scooters available
The Razor E200 electric scooter is a great scooter for your kids. The scooter has a long enough range and a moderate top speed. The moderate speed is normally considered safe for children. You will certainly have peace of mind while your little one is out riding on one of these. It is without a doubt a fantastic electric scooter. You can get the razor e200 electric scooter best price.
The Razor E125 electric scooter is still a miniature scooter with a great performance. The scooter delivers a moderate performance, and it is also a great option for your very young kids. It comes at a pocket-friendly price too. It is a great option when you are on a compressed budget. You can get the razor electric scooter e125 best price at Amazon. Check out the impressive features below
- Its maximum speed is 10 miles per hour
- It comes with a 24V rechargeable battery
- It is fitted with a retractable kickstand
- The battery when fully charged lasts for 40 minutes of continuous ride
- Operating the bike is easy as its front brake is hand-operated
- Its tires are wide thus provide a firm grip on surfaces
- Assembling the scooter is easy and fast
- It is light-weight therefore easy to carry it
- Its battery is not long-lasting
- It cannot accommodate weight beyond 120Ibs
The Razor E125 electric scooter is a great option for your toddlers. It is a fantastic moderate performance scooter. The scooter delivers a smooth ride. The scooter has a little bit of all the essentials that make up a great electric scooter. It lives up to the good name of the Razor electric scooters. It is available on Amazon, and it has attracted many incredible reviews. It is the best razor electric scooter for 8 years old.
The Razor E100 electric scooter is yet another incredible offering from Razor. The small scooter delivers robust performance. It has moderate speed and a good range. It comes in the signature Razor electric scooters design. The scooter features all the incredible features that come with razor electric scooters too.
- Its motor is chain-driven
- It has a maximum speed of 10 miles per hour
- Its rear brake is hand-operated
- It is fitted with an 8-inch pneumatic front tire
- The assembly of the scooter is easy
- Provides a smooth ride due to its pneumatic front tire
- It is sturdy and solid hence long-lasting
- For easier transport and storage, its handlebars and shaft can be separated
- The chain tends to produce unpleasant sounds
- It is not suited for wet terrains
The Razor E100 is a small but efficient scooter. It has all the hallmarks of a great scooter. It has some of the best deliverables you will find on an electric scooter. The moderate performance makes it a great option for kids too. You kids will certainly love riding such a scooter. It has a very colorful exterior too. That’s a plus.
Lastly, we look at the Razor E90. The Razor E90 is the simplest and smallest of all Razor electric scooters. It is the perfect scooter for your toddlers. The miniature build should not make you think any less of it though. It delivers a great performance and has some incredible features. The scooter has moderate speed and a very impressive range.
- It comes with a retractable kickstand
- Its motor is not chain-driven
- Accommodates a weight of 120 pounds and below
- It has a maximum speed of 10 miles per hour
- Its battery is long-lasting
- Its retractable kickstand promotes easier packing of the scooter
- It is convenient as does not produce unpleasant sounds
- It is easy to operate as its front fender brake is hand-operated
- It is not as fast as compared to other scooters
- It cannot accommodate a weight above 120 pounds
The Razor E90 is the ideal electric scooter for your very young children. Safety is always a concern. The Razor E90 is a simplicity masterpiece. It has a simple build while it is strong and durable. It delivers an incredible performance too. The scooter comes with no maintenance hassles too. It does not have any chain driven systems.
Best Razor Electric Scooter 2019 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above should help you better understand what a good electric scooter entails. Before you settle on any of the above scooters, there are a few factors you should consider.
Factors to consider when buying electric scooters
- The weight of the rider
The rider’s weight is an important factor to consider before buying an electric scooter. The electric scooters are weight specific and therefore, have weight limits. One need to know the weight of the rider before buying one. There are electric scooters meant to be used by children, young adults, adults, and people of all age groups. The more weight the electric scooter can accommodate, the better the scooter.
- The cost
The cost of the electric scooter should also be considered. One should work within the set budget to avoid incurring unplanned expenses. Always purchase the most expensive scooter you can afford as cheap products most of the time tend to be not durable. Buying the scooter directly from the manufacturer is recommended as it is much cheaper. Comparing the cost of different retailers is recommended when one wishes to buy the scooter locally. To save extra money, one should always buy from the store that is retailing the scooter at the lowest price.
- The landscape
The landscape in which one will be riding the electric scooter should be considered. Those living in hilly and mountainous areas should consider buying a scooter with a long-lasting battery. This is because the scooter will require a lot of power to maneuver around such areas. Those living in flat areas can consider buying any other type of an electric scooter.
- The portability
The size and design of the electric scooter determine its portability. The scooter to be purchased should provide easy portability. Heavy-weight scooters are difficult to carry especially by the children. In such a scenario consider buying a light-weight electric scooter. For easy portability, the electric scooter should be foldable. Foldable electric scooters are easy to store as they require a small space.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you narrow down to your best-suited Razor electric scooter. Shopping for the best Razor electric scooter should no longer be such a daunting task. It should be fun. You should be able to get the best Razor electric scooter for the money you have. You can certainly find one in the Razor range of scooters.