Riding a scooter can be a lot of fun and convenient. It can also be dangerous if the necessary safety precautions are not taken. One of the most crucial precautions is wearing a helmet. Scooter helmets will keep your head safe in case you fall. They also prevent projectiles from hitting your head when you are at high speeds. You can never underestimate the importance of wearing a helmet. Having the best helmet for electric scooter will go a long way in protecting you if anything happens.
There are many types of scooter helmets in the market. You may not know which one is the best. You might be wondering, what is the best scooter helmet? You should not worry though! We took our time to explore various scooter helmets, to find out how effective they are. This a review of various scooter helmets that we established is great. The review will help you choose the best scooter helmet in your circumstances. The crucial aspect is to ensure the helmet you get provides maximum protection. Tag along and let’s get you the best type of helmet for a scooter.
Best Scooter Helmet 2019
|Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet||Check Price|
|Triple 8 Skateboard Helmet||Check Price|
|Fuel Helmets SH-FF0016 Full Face Helmet||Check Price|
|Core Vintage Open Face Helmet||Check Price|
|Fuel Helmets SH-WS0017 Open Face Helmet||Check Price|
|Raider Deluxe Open Face Helmet||Check Price|
|Triple Eight Helmet with Sweatsaver Liner||Check Price|
|GLX 3/4 Open Face Scooter Motorcycle Helmet||Check Price|
|MMG Motorcycle Open Face Helmet||Check Price|
The Razor V-17 is a simply built scooter helmet. It has a strong but very lightweight exterior shell. A helmet is a great option for kids. The helmet comes with an array of impressive features too. It is the best helmet for a 50cc scooter.
- The helmet comes with ergonomic interior padding
- It features 17 side and top vents
- It comes with quick fasten buckles and straps
- It is ideal for heads between 21.5 to 23 inches
- The helmet is quite lightweight
- The interior padding is very comfy
- The vents allow ample air circulation
- The quickly fasten buckles are very convenient
- The helmet lacks a face shield. It is easy to get hit by an on-coming projectile or get sand in the eyes.
The Razor V-17 is a simple scooter helmet. It is ideal for use on low-speed scooters and on estate streets that are not very busy.
The Triple eight helmet is designed for skateboarding. You could use it on a scooter though. It comes with the open face design. This allows the rider to have maximum vision. Below are some of its features.
- The helmet comes with an all rubber construction
- The helmet has adjustable straps
- It has a multi-impact design
- It comes with a sweat-saver interior lining
- The helmet is incredibly lightweight
- It allows a wide vision area
- It has a very comfy interior
- The adjustable straps make it very versatile
- The open face design exposes your face. Any on-coming projectile could easily hit you.
The Triple eight helmet is yet another light use helmet. It is ideal for slow moving scooters. It is yet another impressive option for your kids. It is the best cheap scooter helmet.
The Fuel Helmets SH-FF0016 offers full face cover. The helmet is designed for high-speed riding. It is a great option for both kids and adults. The helmet comes with some of the best features you will find on a helmet.
- It comes with a dual vented diffuser
- It has a thermoplastic shell
- It is fitted with removable cheek pads
- It features a quick release shield
- The windshield is great for face protection
- The removable cheek pads are very convenient
- The helmet has a strong and lightweight build
- It has a very comfy interior
- The full-face design creates some blind spots
The Fuel Helmets SH-FF0016 is a very protective helmet. You should get such a helmet if you have a high-speed scooter. It is arguably the best electric scooter helmet.
Best Scooter Helmet 2019 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above should give you a clearer picture of what a great scooter helmet entails. Before you settle on any of the above helmets, you should consider a few factors. The aim is to get you best value scooter helmet. The factors include;
You obviously need a helmet that can fit. The helmet above can fit people with different head sizes. Size the first consideration you make before anything else. The helmets have a range though. Most will accommodate a couple of head sizes.
You do not want a helmet that weighs heavily on your head. The lighter the helmet, the better it is. Be careful not to compromise on the toughness of the shell while looking for a lightweight helmet though. Luckily, most of these helmets are made of lightweight and robust materials.
Shopping for the best helmet for a scooter should no longer be such a daunting task. It should be fun. The reviews and buying guide above will guide you in getting the best scooter helmet for yourself. Always ensure you have an effective helmet on while riding a scooter.